Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm a Beautiful Blogger (according to my award)

I was blessed to receive the "Beautiful Blogger award" from Tracy James Jones. I'm a thankful to have Tracy in my life, and here is that award:
  Pretty cool, huh?  Well, as part of receiving the award I have to tell 7 things about myself, so here it goes.
  1.)  I talk too much
  2.) I laugh when I get nervous
  3.) I have a strange obsession with buying ink pens
  4.) I love bunnies
  5.) I don't care for cats (it's an allergy thing)
  6.) I'm a Twitter addict
  7.) I seldom sleep

So, there it is and now I'm passing along this award to 7 other "Beautiful Bloggers"

  1.) Melissa K. Craig ~ Simply Breathtaking
  2.) Amber Norrgard~ Life as Amber knows it
  3.) Justin Bog ~ Writings of Justin
  4.) Kat McCarthy~ Smitten Bad Boy Heroes
  5.) Rachel Thompson ~Bad Red Head/Rachel in the OC
  6.) Blue Remy~ Of Angels & Daemons
  7.) Jane Issac~ Caffeine is not a Crime

Kudos, chocolate kisses, and hot coffee to all my fellow beauties.  Keep knocking em dead!  

2 comments:

  1. Just found you here in the blogesphere and on twitter....looks hot and promising.....just stepping into the realm of erotic paranormal romance writing.....having a blast.....nice to meet you and congrats on your award! Cheers!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too and thank you!

      Delete