Review "Lover at Last"

AT LAST!!



Best. Black Dagger Brotherhood. EVER!! I laughed, I cried, and yes I cringed. Okay, I admit it, I'm a sucker for a good love story and Qhuinn and Blay LOVE EACH OTHER!! They always have and always will. I love all the drama and side stories, as well. I love the connection going on between Layla and XCOR. I can see that it's going to be a tough, heart wrenching upheaval that is going to suck me in. I wanted Assail and Sola to hook-up so bad. Honestly, there are so many side characters in this one that I couldn't tell whose story will be next. 

My Favorite Quotes: 

"He marveled at how someone you knew everything about, who lived down the hall, who ate with you and worked with you and slept at the same time you did...could become a stranger."

"Blay had been fucked clean off the bed." 


"You are in my dreams," he murmured. "Every day, you haunt me. Your scent, your voice, your eyes...this mouth."

My thoughts that are purely my opinion:

From a traditional publishing stand point, what J.R. Ward has done here is huge and deserves recognition. She took people who would never read a GLTB book and had them begging for it. Not only that, she did it while keeping it in the Paranormal Romance genre as if daring them to do otherwise. I respect the heck out of her for this book. It took courage and it was beautiful.

My rating: 5 Warrior Stars

Comments